Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Family Jooky - Jam

Judging from the way you people have responded to the whole “Underage Engagement” confession, I know right off the back that I’m going to get some heat for what I’m about to share. But I honestly think you all are entitled to your opinions so it doesn’t bother me much that I will get some form of negativity for my confession.

Back when I was 16 and living in Jamaica, I met this guy that completely knocked me off of my feet. He was around my age and to top it all off he was tall, dark and handsome plus he was a gentleman. The only problem is that he happened to be my cousin. And for the record, we did not intend for it to happen but its like when we met for the first time when he came from the states to visit the family, it was very hard for us not to act on the chemistry that we had between us. Although I have to add that we were third cousins, not that it takes away from the fact that we still are cousins. Nonetheless, we never grew up around each other because my family and I, at the time, had just found out that we had more relatives living in the states which is why I think the boundaries we should have normally established really weren’t there to begin with. What’s even more interesting is that I was never the one to make the first move.

I remember the first time he tried to kiss me I was initially reluctant but I ended up giving in and I’m happy I did because it was truly a breathtaking experience. For the whole two months of summer that he stayed, we were busy fondling/messing around with each other just hoping not to get caught. But I’m thinking like with “Ms. Underage Engagement”, the best part of being together was truly the excitement of trying not to get caught. At one point I think our parents even picked up a little on what was going on or what they think might happen but that only made the whole experience even more enjoyable. We even almost had sex but our timing was never right so it didn’t happen. By the end of the summer he left and that was also the end of our little fling, he didn’t come back to Jamaica for another five years and by then we had both out grown each other and were even a bit embarrassed about what had transpired between us. Presently we do communicate with each other but the relationship is strictly platonic and we intend to keep it that way. But when I look back, I can also say that our experience is one of my most pleasurable memories of when I was a teenager.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo ..no matter how my cousin dem look sweet.me woulda neva think fe want fi get wid one a dem still. uno nuh say dats y some people pickney come out crazy

Anonymous said...

yoooo u nahh no head star!!!

Anonymous said...

if its your 3rd cousin or more. It doesn't count. Dat de blood too thin. I would have done it if that was the case. And the chemistry was there.

Anonymous said...

can we say..incest!

Anonymous said...

lol..hey not in agreement with ur lil situation..but hey been there done that...lol