Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hi5 Hook up

I met this guy online. I actually found him on Hi-5 to be exact. I used to live in Jamaica but now I live in Germany and on seeing this guy online and knowing I just knew that I had to meet him. We started talking over msn and things escalated pretty fast, I can honestly say I felt as if I was in love with him because he knew exactly what to say when I wanted to hear it and it seemed as if we knew each other forever. It was six months before we actually got to meet each other but when I finally got the chance to go to Jamaica we made arrangements to see each other when I arrived. Our first meeting was actually at Liguanea Plaza where we had lunch then he brought me to his house and we had sex. Not usually my style after a first date but it felt like we already knew each other because we weren’t even awkward when we first met. Before I left his house that day we made plans to meet the next night at a Smirnoff event where I would meet a couple of his friends and we would just chill out. I was really excited about that so I got there at about 10 looking all dolled up and cute hoping that I would impress him. But to make a long story short, he didn’t show and believe me I was pissed. I felt a bit used and even betrayed because the day before he had shown so much interest but now it was apparent that he didn’t even have the decency to call and tell me I was wasting my time waiting on him. So I decided to drive to his house, strangely enough I was calm when I was on my way there but as soon as I pulled up to his house and saw his car parked up and the lights in house off I got so mad that I jumped out of car grabbed a huge stone and threw it right into his windshield. Naturally, it must have startled everyone including him but I didn’t stick around long enough to see what was going to happen. The next day he called me and not surprisingly he seemed suspicious of my activities the previous night. But I made him no wiser and told him I was at the same place he was supposed to have been with me and that after he didn’t show I went home and decided to just cut him off period. He sounded partially convinced but for the rest of my stay I didn’t bother to call him and he didn’t bother to me. But to this day it gives me satisfaction to know I trashed his car and got away with it and God knows what I wanted to do to him, so even if he did find out I think he should consider himself lucky it was the car and not him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol a gyal like u me fraid fa ja kno!

Anonymous said...

U'RE ONE CRAZY ASS BITCH!!

Anonymous said...

he is damn lucky!! that fucker shoulda get more

Anonymous said...

This is why it's always important not to put too much trust into anybody.. he really is lucky you didn't end up doing more to him..

Anonymous said...

booombaat a gyal like u me fraid a!!!

Anonymous said...

yo i got 2 girls off Hi5 already. It lame but sweet. But seriously u need to check out thoroughly who u a deal wid.