Saturday, April 14, 2007

UNDERAGE ENGAGEMENT

I’m a 21-one-year old woman who has been sleeping with a fourteen year old guy that I met at a mall when I was with some friends. We have been dating for 8months now and we’ve been having unprotected sex. A part of me knows and feels this is wrong but he makes me feel special like I actually matter to someone in this world.

Before him I never knew how it felt to be loved, both of my parents died when I was young and I’ve always felt lonely and out of place even though I’ve been living with my grandmother ever since. It’s been fun trying to keep our relationship a secret because it forces us to get creative with trying to find places that we can have sex. But one day the closest we’ve gotten to nearly getting caught was when he skipped school so I could come over. While we were having sex in his room him father came home earlier than expected but the good thing was that he came and left right after and my boyfriend jus made up some excuse bout being home early. But that is one of the best parts of our relationship because the thought of being caught is what excites me the most.

That was at the beginning of the relationship though and now him parents soon know bout the relationship because I’m a little over three months pregnant. The truth is though that I’m happy about the pregnancy because me and my boyfriend always talked about wanting to have a family. I know him parents might not like that but we really don’t care about what they have to say cause whether they like it or not I’m going to have our baby.

I know that people that read this are going to think that I must either be crazy or stupid but I always say, It’s is my life and until anybody can walk in my shoes it would be betta you don’t pass any judgment.

Mobay. Jamaica

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just freaking disgusting. Are you THAt desperate??!

Anonymous said...

You know what, shit happens and if guys can go with younger girls then why can't girls go with younger guys?
That's some double standard shit.

Anonymous said...

yo..i see what u women are saying. but i have to big up the likkle ute still. yah know me could have gotten a girl at her age stil.

Anonymous said...

lol lol u talking mad stupid, u'd be lucky if his parents don't start wilding out on when u tell them.

Anonymous said...

yooow this the illest shit i;ve heard in a min... dat kid must have been hittin it reaall good, lol

Anonymous said...

I wondering what the world coming to. It's a sad day when a girl has to turn to a young man to satisfy her needs.

Anonymous said...

DA MAN DEH A DI BOSSS!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I CAN'T SEEM TO GET OVER THIS ONE...SO MANY WORDS ARE COMING TO MIND AFTER READING THIS BUT SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL BUT GOD BE WITH YOU..

Anonymous said...

WOman! You should have bought a dildo and save yourself the trouble!

Anonymous said...

Bwoy, all me can seh is that you's a sample and i wish you the best of luck...

Anonymous said...

u delusional..

Anonymous said...

LOL FYAH!!

Anonymous said...

you're CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY

Anonymous said...

wow..im speechless

your the fucking adult u need to act like one and stop living in a fairytale! this is reality and in reality you just fuck up a child's life

good job..you seem pretty please with yourself

Anonymous said...

also adrianna,

dont be so narrow minded..regardless of sex, having sexual relations with a minor in illegal! the kid is 14!

Anonymous said...

its not ok, acceptable or immmune to judgement. thats fucked up and i hope his parents press charges

Anonymous said...

I've never heard someone speak so proudly about doing something so wrong and frankly it scares me to even imagine that there are more people like you out there that will do such a thing to under-aged individuals

Anonymous said...

Prime example why you have to watch your kids closely.......whether they are girls OR boys............there are some sick individuals out there who wil prey on them and ruin their lives.
However it must be noted that this is a common occurence.
Find somebody your age...... is it that you are so immature and feebele minded?

Anonymous said...

MAD A ROOAD@@!!!

Anonymous said...

OK..so i could have gotten over ya'll dating n shit..BUT.. having a baby?!?
GAME OVER...!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.