Saturday, April 14, 2007

IT DOES'NT HURT TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN

My first relationship was with a guy whom I didn’t even really love at all. He was definitely in love with me but I couldn’t say it was the same on my part. Although I did care for him it wasn’t love and I think subconsciously I was always looking for someone else who was better than he was. We ended up staying together for about a year because I’m really not gonna lie, the sex was great but everything else about the relationship was lacking. But one day I just decided that I really had enough of settling for what I considered to be less than my standard and I broke up with him. Needless to say he took it pretty badly but we decided to remain friends. But that was a bad idea because as soon as I got into my next relationship that was about three months after, I still found it hard to totally open up to my new boyfriend, I often found myself comparing him to my ex and missing the type of sex I once had. So within the first month of my relationship with my new boyfriend, my ex called me up and I continued to have sex with both him and my new boyfriend. But this only lasted for about two months because I was starting to feel guilty. My new boyfriend was really attentive and loving towards me and I truly felt like I loved him plus more importantly, the sex was getting extremely mind blowing. I eventually broke it off with my ex but even to this day I think he still is hung up on me and the relationship we once had. Nonetheless, I’m still with my new boyfriend, we’ve been together for about 2 years now and things between us couldn’t have been better. The only thing is that he certainly does not know about my escapades in the first few months of our relationship and I’m about to keep it that way.

confused and lovin it - kingston 10 , Jamaica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you...full time women start holding it down lol

Anonymous said...

WEll this isn't that bad, i mean who hasn't been stuck between two dicks before? Sometimes it's just the quantity that gets you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, i say power to you