Saturday, April 14, 2007

NUH WA GIMME NONE, SMADDY A GO GIMMIE SOME

I’m a 25-year-old Computer Consultant and I was dating this girl for about a year and half when she invited me to her house for thanksgiving. I wasn’t really looking forward to going to her parents’ house but I was in for a surprise when I met her sixteen year old sister who was still in high school. At first I wasn’t enjoying being at the house because her dad obviously didn’t like me for whatever reason and my girl was acting like we were supposed to be going cold turkey on sex. It bun me u see man. But her sister on the other hand was looking sexy nuh bloodcleet and for most of the weekend was flirting with me but I didn’t even bother to play up on it at first cause I was thinking one, she’s my girl’s sister and two she’s just 16. But damn was I in for more than I could imagine when she came up into the guest room wearing only her bra and panties and was looking at me like all she wanted to do was rip my clothes off. She was nooo virgin and definitely not innocent and way less of an uptight like her sister. So me ended up mashin it up, and it was a lot better than I thought it would be, not proud of what I did but not sad that I did it. Is like she was a pro, I couldn’t believe some of things she was doing to me and the way she was acting. She did a bawl out all through the session. I was so happy my girl and her people weren’t at the house cause had they been there, they would have definitely heard her screaming. But anyways, it was like she was just waiting for the opportunity to get to me but u know how it go. I couldn’t tell my girl about it and she neva did find out. And if she did it really wouldn’t even matter now cause I broke up with her a few months after, not cause of that incident though. Sorry to come off as such a sleaze ladies but it really is after all my confession, I swear say me nuh really stay so on a regulars.

junplum juice man - Long Island,NY

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right, u sound like a straight up playa..

Anonymous said...

YOOW SON, YOU MAD AS HELL, THAT'S HOW YOU SUPPOSE TO GET IT DONE! WORD UP

Anonymous said...

Your girl should have figured you out and what's bad is that her sister is just as much to blame as you are. But jugding from the way you said her sister behaved i'm certain, your ex-girl should know by now what she is capable of.

Anonymous said...

YOU A DI NEXT BOSS TO RHATID, DUN KNO A SO FI MASH IT UP TO BLOODCLAAUUT!!

Anonymous said...

NOW YOu should've just jerked off.. It aint that hard guys...

Anonymous said...

You're the typical horny guy who takes what he can get when he can get it, no matter who it is you can get it from.

Anonymous said...

U THE MAN!!

Anonymous said...

wELL it seems u chose the more profitable option:D

Anonymous said...

You;re most definitely the typical guy. You never pass up the opportunity to get some self-fulfillment. Here's the best advice you will ever get, keep it safe.