Sunday, April 8, 2007

WHEN U A GI BUN BE PREPARED FI GET JUK

One of the best ways to mess someone up is to just to pretend to be their friend. There was this girl I had been seeing for about four months or so and things were going good until she screwed with one of my boys. She swore he was the one who came on to her but I wasn’t having it so I decided to break it off and leave it at that. After a couple months had passed I found a new girl and I eventually started talking back to my ex. We got to the point where we were kinda cool with each other and she started telling me about her new man, who I also known, that had moved down south for school. He’d been paying for her most of her bills plus helping her with her tuition but then she started telling me how she was getting tired of him being away so she decided that she would mess with another guy. So one day after she told me how she slept with this other guy, I called her man up and told him about how she was playing him for what she could get out of him. The next day she called me up and she was crying, talking bout how I ruined her life and blaming me for the situation she was now in. But I actually denied blowing her up but she didn’t believe me and we haven’t spoken since. When I think about I honestly don’t feel sorry for what I did cause for all I know, she deserved it. I say what goes around comes around.


no shame in my game : St.Andrew, Jamaica

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u kinda fucked up bro..... but it seems she deserved it

Anonymous said...

You're just pathetic.

Anonymous said...

HMMm.. well revenge can be sweet but at what cost?

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!

Anonymous said...

Revenge is never always the key bro, don't try to stoop to someone else's level just to prove a point.

Anonymous said...

SNITCH BITCH!!